Friday, May 17, 2013

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

So I actually already have this book, but when I came across a used copy of it (with a different cover than the one I have) and my Mom said she would buy it for me, I just couldn't pass it up. Now I can re-read it as many times as I want without worrying about it falling apart on me. lol It is one of my favourite King books.


Pet Sematary by Stephen King

The Creeds have just moved to a new house in the countryside. Their house is perfect, except for two things: the semi trailers that roar past on the narrow road, and the mysterious cemetery in the woods behind the house. The Creed's neighbors are reluctant to talk about the cemetery, and for good reason too.

13 comments:

  1. Oh I liked that book! Read it a few years ago. :)

    New follower via Bloglovin.
    My STS

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this Stephen King book yet. I MUST add it to my to-read.

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I'm only just getting into reading, I haven't read many of his books. This is my favourite out of the ones I have read. I want to re-read it but I know I should read more of his other stuff first. lol

      Delete
  3. I have heard so much about this book but have never read it, one day I will have to catch up with everybody else.

    my haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been reading for very long so I haven't read many of his books. However, out of what I have read, this is my favourite.

      Delete
  4. I've never read a Stephen King novel but I do enjoy the films adaptations they make from them. Happy re-reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The books are even better. You seriously have to read them. :-)

      Delete
  5. Can you believe I've never read anything but Stephen King? Hope you enjoy it though!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously? You need to read at least one King book. lol

      Delete
  6. I've never read Stephen King. I guess it's because I don't like horror type stuff. But I've always wanted to read a book of his to say I've read one.

    Enjoy re-reading and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there are a lot of reason why some people don't like horror. I'm not sure why you don't like it but my mom wont read anything by Stephen King because she doesn't like being scared. I don't find his books scary at all. They are amazing, but not scary. So if that is the reason, you should still give him a chance. :-)

      Delete
  7. I know. The movie was really good but the book is so much better.

    ReplyDelete